You will receive:
- A competitive based salary commensurate with experience
- An attractive package of extra legal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Commissions and Bonus Plan, with stretch targets, and the potential to significantly exceed base salary through the meeting of targets and objectives.
Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program. We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Keyrus Biopharma is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Biopharma we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices:
- Chée de Louvain 88 - Waterloo-Lasne
- Rue Emile Francqui, 1 - Mont-Saint-Guibert
- Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeeck Bever