SAVE THE DATES (members only !)
Next CEO lunches:
* March 30, 2018 before the General Assembly: CRO Merger & Acquisitions:
- Rohan Saikia : Managing Director at Great Point Partners, NY, USA
- Marc Kobylinski : Executive Director at Allyum, Belgium
- Jean-Luc Marsat : Partner at AEC Partner’s & Founder of Mars@Partners, France (former Managing Director SGS Clinical Research, Belgium)
* June 15, 2018: Belgium competitiveness in clinical research (Speaker to be announced)
* September 28, 2018: Employee retention (moderated by our President Els Vanpee)
Past CEO lunches:
Wednesday 15 February 2017 : Topic was ‘Plans for event 2017’– Our Board member presented the concept, the CEOs have been asked to provide their input and feedback. Direct to patient trials becomes a hot topic.
Sept 30, 2016: Topic : ‘BeCRO Benchmarking Report’ presentation and discussion: validation of the report and gathering input on how to further increase BeCRO’s influence in keeping Belgium as an attractive place for Clinical Research.
June 24, 2016 : Topic : ‘Talent recruitment, Management and retention’. Two of our members presented how they attract CRAs, followed by a debate on these challenges.
Friday 29 Sep 2017 : Topic : ‘Possibilities to benchmark Employee Compensation and benefits’ presented by MERCER. Following this presentation, the BeCRO Board will negotiate and check interest for the members to participate in the 2018 edition.