- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: The importance of clinical research in developing new vaccines
May 20, 2021 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
ECCRT is hosting a free webinar to celebrate clinical trials day.
After a short introduction about what clinical research is and how important it is to bring safe and effective therapies to the market, this webinar will be zooming in on the clinical studies with vaccines. We will also address how it has been possible to develop the covid-19 vaccines so quickly.
- Isabel Leroux-Roels (Principal Investigator at Center for Vaccinology)
- Benedikt Van Nieuwenhove (Managing Director of ECCRT)
- Who should attend?
This webinar is intended for a broad audience and for anyone interested in finding out about clinical research on vaccines. No previous knowledge is required.
- Learning Objectives:
- After this session, you will be able to situate and appreciate clinical research
- You will grasp the specifics of clinical studies with vaccines
- You will understand how it has been possible to develop the covid-19 vaccines so quickly