Website Amador Bioscience
A global translational and clinical development CRO
The primary function of a Sr. Clinical Pharmacology (CP) Scientist is to lead global projects, provide technical guidance, and implement Model Informed Drug Development (MIDD) strategy for small and large molecules across multiple therapeutic areas. As CP scientist you will provide clinical pharmacology services globally through high-quality work, strategic client interactions, publications, and supervision of junior level scientists.
Additional key attributes include:
Attention to details
Highly self-motivated and willing to take on challenges
Excellent critical-thinking, problem-solving skills, and organization skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to build relationships and work closely together with global internal and external teams.
CP lead on multidisciplinary development teams and provide CP expertise and leadership to a project.
Overseeing and applying quantitative approaches to projects in development.
Provide technical guidance, informing dose selection and implement MIDD.
Stimulate innovation, exploring new quantitative pharmacology methodologies to support drug development programs.
Aid the preparation of technical reports and clinical pharmacology components of regulatory submission documents (e.g. IND, EOP2, BLA/NDA, IB).
Collaborate with scientific writer to generate abstracts and manuscripts for external presentation and publication.
Work in team environment, involve in process improvement and SOP development if needed.
Participate in meetings with clients or assist hosting client visits.
Assist in mentoring and developing more junior level clinical pharmacology scientists.
Other assigned responsibilities that are related to Amador Bioscience’s business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
MSc, PhD, PharmD or equivalent in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, statistics, chemical engineering, or related fields.
Senior Pharmacometrician: (MS: 6+years of experience; PhD: 2-4 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry).
Pharmacometrician: (MS: 4+years of experience; PhD: 2-4 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry)
· Proven experience in quantitative pharmacology and strong hands-on modeling and simulation experience in the application of pharmacometrics to drug development.
· Experience with population PKPD modeling software (NONMEM, R, SAS, MATLAB etc.).
· Excellent communication skills and organization skills are essential.
· Ability to achieve objectives/timelines through collaborative efforts with external and internal stakeholders.
· Highly motivated individual with a strong intellectual and technical background in Pharmacometrics discipline.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· In-depth modeling skills, ability to translate complex problems into incisive models to address them.
· Familiar with GLP/GCLP practices is desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org