Small fast growing specialized service provider
Job Title : Clinical Research Associate (Dutch and French)
Date : May 31 2022
Company : Artialis S.A
Location : Liège, Belgium
Who we are
Artialis is a CRDO, Contract Research and Development Organization, located in Belgium (Liège, Sart-Tilman). Artialis offers preclinical, clinical and biotesting services to support product development from research to post-marketing authorization stages and is an expert in musculoskeletal disorders (bone, cartilage, muscle, tendon, and ligament), inflammatory conditions and healthy aging.
The company supports its clients (from Pharma, Biotech and Food supplement industries) during all stages of their product development plan.
Under the leadership of Prof Yves Henrotin, Founder and Executive President, Artialis provides tailor-made clinical trial solutions, including innovative endpoints, such as soluble biomarkers, medical imaging (X-ray, MRI), and gait and motion analyses. This association of preclinical and clinical expertise reinforces the translational value of each study.
With a reputation for transparency, flexibility and highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence, Artialis is looking for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) fluent in Dutch and French available immediately.
As a CRA in Artialis you will be a member of the clinical team and you will work closely with clinical project leaders, CRA and Data Manager for different clinical trials. You will be involved in each step of a clinical study including trial design, protocol writing, regulatory activities, clinical documentation and Master files, site management including feasibilities, SIV, MOV, COV, sample management and data management. More precisely your function/tasks will be the following:
· First line contact with investigating sites
· Site feasibility and selection including reports
· Site initiation, monitoring and close-out including reports in Belgium (Flanders, Wallonia and Brussels)
· Daily follow up of sites (email, phone call and teleconference)
· Training of sites
· Management and shipment of clinical materials and products
· Tracking and management of queries, issues and problems
· Preparation and management of clinical documentations
· Set up and maintenance of study files (electronic or paper TMF, ISF)
· Participation to eCRF design and database set up
· Management and resolution of protocol deviations
· External data reconciliation
· Safety management with sites
· Close communications with investigating sites, subcontractors, Project Leaders, CRA and Data Managers
– Scientific background (BACHELIER or MASTER in Life Sciences)
– Extend knowledge in clinical research
– Extend knowledge in Site management and Monitoring
– Previous experience as a CRA
– GCP extend knowledge and training
– Fluent in Dutch and French mandatory
– Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
– Willingness to integrate a small structure where versatility and flexibility are key factors
– Responsible attitude, rigor, tact and courtesy
– Ability for quick adaptation and autonomy
– Excellent communicative, organizational and planning skills
– Excellent analytical skills to identify and understand problems and to propose and follow-up taken actions
– Team spirit and able to collaborate closely with CPL, CRA and DM
You will integrate a growing familiar structure within a versatile environment and with an equilibrium between home and office-based work.
You will be part of a dynamic clinical team where you will be a key player and where you can grow and directly contribute to the success of clinical trials.
If you are interested to apply to this position, please send a covering letter and CV both in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org (+32 485 491 494).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com