Archer is a young, dynamic and growing Contract Research Organization (CRO) based in Bioville, Diepenbeek, Belgium. We are specialized in providing full support for clinical studies with medical devices in Europe.
As a management assistant you support the management team with their day to day activities. You are also the point of contact for the clinical team to provide support in their activities.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in this constantly growing and inspiring international environment.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience as a management assistant, involvement in a CRO environment is a plus.
- You have a Professional Bachelor degree as a Management Assistant or in Business Management.
- Having a curiosity for clinical research & medical innovations is a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills including good command of Dutch and English. Knowledge of German and/or French is a plus.
- Location of employment is Diepenbeek, Belgium.
- Possibility to work part-time (min. 50%) with the flexibility to work remotely from home.
- People describe you as being confident, flexible, pro-active and independent, with attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- You excel in effective time management, planning and organization, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and with a problem-solving mentality.
- You are an integral team player and establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are checked in your competences list.
What is your role?
- Assist the management team in their day-to-day activities.
- Assist the clinical team of CRPs, CRAs and CTAs in their activities.
- Act as a central contact for the team for travel support, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Plan and organize meetings and events, and record minutes.
- Prepare documents for external or internal communications.
- Archive documentation and correspondence.
- Accurately updating and maintaining systems and logs that track the company activities and administration.
- Maintain manuals and update resource materials.
- Communicating with doctors or consultants for administrative tasks.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality of a wide range of sensitive information when involved with human resources or other confidential matters.
- Assist with requests for proposals and contract administration.
- Support the Quality Manager with quality assurance documentation.
- Assist with company website and social media content management.
- Adhering to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
What do we offer?
You will be part of a dynamic team in which you can develop further.
This varied and interesting job leaves room for initiative, in a company with an excellent reputation in the medical world. A challenging environment where well-being and results go hand in hand.
We offer you a fix contract (after a possible interim period), supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, AG group insurance (pension, death cover & guaranteed income), DKV hospitalization insurance, laptop, purchasing power premium and eco-cheques within Joint Committee 200.
Interested to join the Archer Research team? Do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com.