Do you want to make an impact as Senior Operations Lead, Clinical Division? Do you get energy from daily communication with study teams and clients? Do the cornerstones of Operations within Clinical Development have no more secrets for you? Then you might be the Senior Operations Lead, Clinical Division we are looking for at QbD Clinical!
- Full title: Senior Operations Lead, Clinical Division
- Employment type: Full time
What are your main responsibilities?
- Works closely with the heads of the operational departments to define strategies for successful execution of projects outsourced to QbD.
- Developing/coordinating operational processes focused on qualitative service delivery and client centricity.
- Drives a client-focused and “on-time delivery” culture whilst ensuring project profitability.
- Driving leadership engagement and stakeholder collaboration, interacts with and manages vendors and stakeholders, as required
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Establishes and cultivates a wide range of business relationships to facilitate completion of assignments
- Determines goals and objectives for the following departments: Clinical Operations, Clinical Safety, Regulatory Affairs and Medical Writing
- Leads projects within the function or department and/or represents a specialized field in larger project teams. Influences middle management on business solutions.
- Represents the organization as an escalation level on contracts or projects.
- Interacts with senior internal management and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between involved team members and stakeholders.
- Uses discretion, diplomacy and tact to resolve difficult situations.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master degree in biological or (para-) medical sciences
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience within clinical operations in a CRO organization is a must
- People manager
- Experience in budget oversight and management
- Knowledge of the medical device and MedTech field is an asset
- Strong listener & sensitive to cultural differences
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrates ability to manage and oversee projects and related team activities
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities/deadlines
- Demonstrates ability to make timely and well-reasoned decision
- Proficient in English – Dutch and/or French is an asset
A true QbD’er can be recognized by the following qualities:
- Resilient: Your strong and positive attitude helps you overcome any challenge
- Hungry for knowledge: You are always open to learning
- No BS mentality: you can be straightforward in a respectful way
- Innovative: You are constantly looking for new and better solutions
- (Not too) serious: your job is serious, but you don’t take yourself too serious.
What does QbD Group offer you?
- An attractive and complete salary package:
A monthly wage, car, fuel card, (super fast) bicycle, insurance package, meal vouchers, etc.
But most of all…
- We offer sustainable careers and meaningful connections
- We are a knowledge based company
- You’ll work for an award winning company: Best Managed Company (Deloitte award), Baanbrekende Werkgever, …
- Find out more on our website
Our promise to you:
As an ambitious and pioneering company, we want to offer you the best possible environment to thrive within the life sciences. We’ve got your back, giving you the opportunity to shape your career.
Moreover, we aim to create a joyful community where you dare to be and can be yourself. Because the best way to grow is by growing together as unique individuals.
In short … We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Send us your CV and motivation letter (both in English) and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD group! To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com