Archer Research is a full-service Contract Research Organization (CRO) dedicated to help companies and Health Care Professionals with their clinical investigations and evaluations in Europe. Our expertise is strongly focused on the medical device industry.
In order to meet the medical needs for the patient, we deliver valuable clinical data by continuously monitoring quality and safety during the device lifecycle.
Specific Areas of Activity
What do we do?
Archer Research is an expert partner to manage clinical studies. As a full-service CRO we support every step of a clinical research project.
- Feasibility screening
- Protocol and informed consent writing
- Ethics submission and approvals
- Site contract and payment management
- electronic Case Report Form (eCRF) design and development
- Data monitoring (remote/on-site/risk-based)
- Data management
- Project management
- Safety reporting
- Biostatistical analysis
- Clinical study reporting
- Manuscript writing and publication
We are strong at managing projects from A to Z and value a personal approach. Our team consists of highly skilled experts with PhD backgrounds and excellent medical writing skills and statistics expertise, as well as Clinical Research Professionals with broad project set-up, management and data monitoring experience. Trial Assistants are on top of the whole project administration and provide support to the project team.
For what type of studies?
- Observational (Registries), interventional (RCT), epidemiologic studies
- Monocentric & multicentric studies
- Clinical Investigations
- Post-Market Clinical Follow-up (PMCF) studies
- Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS)
Who are our clients?
- Medical Device Industry
We set-up and manage our client’s clinical studies in Europe, as well as in the US via our valued partner CRO.
Key areas of focus
Data Management – eCRF – Medical Devices – Medical Writing – Project Management – Regulatory – Safety – Statistics
Clinical Research Manager